Thursday, February 9, 2012

Telling the Hubby!

Prego Story #2: “Dear Daddy!”

Once again, I had been planning for months how I would tell Chris about a baby! So, there truly was only one way to break the news…since we had gotten married, I would bring up baby names and ask him what names he liked for boys (since I already had the baby girl name selected years ago and he didn't have to worry about that :) lol.
Every single time he would jokingly say the same four names…I would get so frustrated and beg him to be serious, but he never would – not until there was a real baby growing inside me! So, I pretty much gave up. This little note below is what I created to let him read now that “there is a real baby inside me.” He read the “Dear Daddy” part and that is about as far as he got before he turned to me with a smile on his face and said “I knew it!” I then made him read the rest of the note and he laughed. He was so excited, especially when I shared the due date – our third anniversary – August 14.





No comments:

Post a Comment